Friday 6 July 2012

I thank all my staff, parents and students for their for supporting me in very hard times, I congratulate all my students who secured All India Ranks, and I also say the students who are disappointed with NIPER results not to decrease your adrenaline levels, I am confident that you people will rocks where ever the place you get admissions..Never give up...
My very big thanks to all my critics for making me alert and for making sure that i did step wrong.
My special thanks to Suresh sir and Teja for being with me in hard times.
It is difficult to conclude this with out thanking my beloved juniors, well wishers, friends and brotherhood Ravi and Ramana.
I Thank My non teaching staff for supporting KSOP in financial crisis.
I Thank all my students who are in NIPER for their extreme belief in me and encouraging me.
I thank one and all on this occasion of OUR SUCCESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment